Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:2684 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS/FMCD (3-6 yrs)
This position works closely with senior management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan. It is a deep diving role in FP&A.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Able to solve complex problems
- Eye for detail
- Professional qualification such as CA or CFA or CPA or CMA or ICWA or MBA (Fin)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.