Consultant at Michael Page
Views:253 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Financial Modelling - Utility Firm (3-7 yrs)
Our Client is an MNC in Utility Space
- Responsible for financial modelling for projects
- Securing new projects through RFP/Bid process
- Perform financial and business analysis in support of corporate business plans.
- Develop relationships with Banks and other Financial institutions
- Prepare investment cases for investment committee
Experience/ Skills Requirement:
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA/ CFA
- 3-7 years of experience in Infra/consulting or Power Industries
- Comprehensive knowledge of business and India market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.