Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3732 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:457
Assistant Manager - Financial Due Diligence - KPO (2-7 yrs)
- Lead the financial due diligence engagement
- To participate in feasibility studies, peer benchmarking, profitability analysis with respect to transactions
- Document and report review, analyze and internal report creation. To analyze the financial results of companies and develop good understanding of business model.
- To keep all information obtained during due diligence process. Do lease, operational and underwriting financial reviews/audits, if required. Generate ideas and share within the team.
- To write strong reports on the findings noted during diligence process
- To assist in preparing opinion notes, memos for acquisition/joint venture establishment
- To assist work on a project which might run over a short term to long term horizon
- To advice on addressing due diligence findings and incorporating in the relevant sections of the SPA
- Should guide and monitor the team during the engagement and be strong at documentation of the work
- Should be a strong team player
- 2-5 years of applicable work experience in : Financial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory (experience with Big 4 preferred)
- Having some experience in Taxation, audit & advisory will be added advantage
- Actively involved in financial due diligence
- Essential - Financial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.