Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:3684 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Assistant Manager - Financial Accounting - Bank - CA (4-7 yrs)
A Qualified CA who is experienced and focused individual working and supporting management accounts and filling Financial information and meeting statutory requirements for a UK based client, opportunity in Mumbai with a global Banking firm as an Assistant Manager holding atleast 4+years of experience. You will use your experience in preparing accounts and returns to meet management and business unit requirements. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career as a manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer -
A leading, global Bank transformation firm providing Banking services, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe
- Monitoring transactions and accurate posting on accounting systems.
- Review of expenses and investigation of variances.
- Preparation of Management MI and Financial accounts.
- Participating in reviewing reporting and cash management.
- Workflow management for approval of invoices before being sent for payment.
- Establishing reports and feedbacks on audit Findings and being up to date with reporting Standards.
- Supporting in documentation and model assurance.
- Being up to date with reporting standards covering IFRS.
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong Technical knowledge of IFRS is a must.
- Hands-on Excel, Powerpoint and People Soft will be preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Word, Cognos and Business Objects will be preferred
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Individual with immense Leadership ability and Maturity.
- Immediate Joiners or 1 month of Notice period will be preferred
WHATS IN FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.