Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:67 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation/IFRS 17 - CA (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance transformation (IFRS 17)
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services organizations and provides a range of services across various industries like technology, healthcare, financial services, consumer markets, etc. They are currently seeking an experienced individual to be a part of their Finance Change management team in Mumbai, which helps their clients to focus on managing changes in financial systems, processes, and controls to achieve business objectives and meet regulatory requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering both client facing and internal projects.
- Leading teams to deliver engagements and monitoring engagement progress and budget.
- Managing and Developing relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Sourcing and developing new client opportunities.
- Supporting proposals and bids.
- Nurturing junior team members by coaching and supervision.
- Creating an amiable and positive team environment.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Post Qualification minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience of IFRS 9 and 17 is mandatory.
- Experience in business consultancy or advisory.
- Must be a CA or should possess certified accountancy qualification or equivalent.
- Should have great leadership and communication skills.
- Positive and open-minded attitude towards learning.
- Proficient in report writing skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.