HR at Qween Network LLP
Views:329 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation (5-8 yrs)
The person would be involved in the following activities:
1. Leading a process and systems diagnostic exercise of finance and accounting processes i.e. record to report (R2R), procure to pay (P2P) and order to cash (O2C) processes
2. Managing the implementation of improvement opportunities identified as part of a prior diagnostic exercise
3. Leading projects involving defining requirements for an ERP/finance systems implementation, ERP selection, testing and deployment activities
4. Managing projects which involve assessing the maturity of the current finance function and defining the future state operating model
5. Active participation in business development activities (high level process discovery, proposal development, etc)
6. Leading research activities to support the Finance Transformation practice
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Good academic background with qualification in CA/MBA Finance
- Work experience of 5-7 years in the finance transformation consulting domain, preferably from a Big-4
- Hands on experience in implementing ERP solutions like: SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics F&O/ Biz central, etc.
- Hands-on experience in transforming end-to-end record to report (R2R), procure to pay (P2P) and order to cash (O2C) processes
- Knowledge in Month end close tools like Blackline and Trintech would be an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills, stakeholder management skills, analytical and logical.
- Ability to work in teams, deliver high quality and accurate output in high stress environment and meet tight deadlines
- Willing to travel basis the job requirements (local and international).