Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:152 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Manager - Finance - Real Estate - CA (2-4 yrs)
We are currently looking for Assistant Manager- Finance role with one of the leading company in real estate search portal that connects property owners & tenants and buyers and sellers directly.
Education- CA - Only CA pass out candidates can apply
Experience- 2 to 4 years
Report to- Immediate Manager
Team Handling- No Its an individual contributor role.
- Manage all accounting operations including Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivables, and Payables, Treasury Management, Taxation, Payroll, etc.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Support month-end and year-end close process and publish timely financial statements and getting them audited from Big4
- Develop and manage all the internal as well as external reporting including investor reporting, management reporting, and statutory reporting
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and central government reporting and tax requirements
- Our business model is evolving which requires constant thinking around new business evolution and execution to expansion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.