Assistant Manager - Finance - Private Equity Firm (5-8 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- Chance to work with a global Private Equity Firm
- Opportunity to work in a growing team and reports to Director Finance
- The client is one of the growing Private Equity firm with Headquarters in Delhi.
Reporting to the Director Finance you will be responsible for :
- Responsibility of the financial operations of assigned entities
- Responsible for quarter end closing including bank reconciliation, accruals, prepayment,deferred income, FA, revaluation, schedules etc
- Responsible for revenue accounting, invoicing and collection from customers.
- Managing intercompany transfers and reconciliations.
- Managing the cash flows of the region/ monitoring of bank balances
- Responsible for statutory returns like VAT, compliances, and deposit of statutory dues
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory audit and handling of all audit queries
- Strong control over the balance sheet, ensuring timely recovery and follow ups from debtors including any internal recharges
- Ensure high level of performance in all Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage sound relationships with offices and key stakeholders within the region
- Looking for Chartered Accountant with 5+ years work experience and has BIG4 experience in the field of finance, statutory audit, financial reporting, management reporting, MIS preparation and dealt with the financials of the company.
- Candidates working on BIG4 only need to apply
- Lead a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact XXXX on +91 124 452 5441
Contact - Lavanya Khanna - +91 124 452 5441
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.