Talent Acquisition Specialist at Insight Advisors Private Limited
Views:206 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Assistant Manager - Finance - Manufacturing Firm - ICWA (5-12 yrs)
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION :
- 7-12 years in manufacturing areas (Auto sector experience will be an added advantage)
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE :
- Audit, MIS, AR, AP, Taxation, Budgeting, Cash Flow, SAP Knowledge.
PURPOSE AND NATURE :
- Understanding product costing & reporting, MIS on profitability, BOM Audits etc
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES :
- Understand product costing and reporting on customer wise and product wise profitability.
- Preparation of Costing P&L
- Reco of Costing P&L with Financial P&L
- Plant wise profitability
- Price estimation for customer bidding.
- Tracking of business case price Vs Actual Price and variance analysis
- Track product life cycle stage wise product costing.
- Overhead Absorption / utilization
- MHR Working
- Business Case
- Make Vs Buy
- Inventory Valuation
- Price Validation given by Purchase Dept
- Revenue Budgeting & Forecasting
- Standard Costing Culture
- Cost Optimization and control.
- Lead on projects on cost reduction
- Getting BOM updated at ERP on monthly basis i.e BOM Correction / BOM Audit
- Preparation capex budget and forecast. (IRR, DCF, ROI)
- Preparation of Cash Flow budget and Forecast
- Tracking of Actual Cash Flow with Budget and Forecast and variance analysis.
- Prepare MIS on profitability along with variance analysis.
- Plan the timelines and requirements of statutory audits to be conducted quarterly and annually.
- Plan the timelines and requirements of audits under Direct and Indirect Tax Laws, Internal and Cost Audit applicable to the organization.
- Focus on continuous improvements programs.
- Overall lead finance team
- Handle any other project-based assignment as allotted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.