HR at Evito Solutions
Views:601 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA/ICWA (2-6 yrs)
About the company :
A leading FMCG company
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- ICWA/ CMA
- CA Intermediate
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Maintenance of accounting / statutory records / GST (Taxation, EPFS, ESI, etc.)
- Office administration maintenance of systems / procedures within office
- Development / implementation of computerised systems.
- Book keeping and related matters.
- Costing of Raw Materials.
- To maintain inventory of Fixed Assets & Depreciation.
- Cash Control Banks.
- Excise / Customs / Entry Tax.
- Areas under his control to function smoothly and in accordance with targets set
- Timely and correct feedback upwards and downwards and to Head Office.
TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Business Understanding
- Functional Excellence Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Taxation, GST,Costing, etc.
- General Awareness Updated with new amendments in Financial and Business Laws
- Ability to think and act with a strategic perspective
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Good work practices and discipline
- Create a climate of innovation, mutual confidence and credibility and command respect.
Internal order creation:
- Create Project-wise IM Tree and distribution of budget to different sub-head basis the norms
- Release of budget through creation of Internal Order basis the Tender Committee/Appointment Committee notes
- Assess that the budgetary checks and controls are in place and highlight
Tendering / Vendor Selection:
- Review pre-qualification matrix for financial evaluation by reviewing balance sheet & P&L statements of vendors
- Participate in pre-bid meetings along with the project team , preparing tender documents, coordinate to identify special payment terms, float enquiries, forward the document package to project team, clarify vendor queries with regard to commercial terms & local taxation prevalent at project site & insurance premium, advice vendors on billing procedures compare rates quoted by vendors along with the inputs from Project team
- Review all project bills w.r.t the agreed Terms and Condition of Agreement/Purchase Orders
- Prepare the voucher as per payment certificate for approved bills and share the same with Assistant Manager- Accounts for approval and process the same Fixed Assets/ CWIP
- Responsible for accounting of fixed assets
- Conduct analysis of fixed assets register for organization's assets; Verify line-item wise details in the Internal Order against the vendor bills and put-to-use certification
- Classify and capitalize and attach the applied depreciation percentage
MIS Reporting & Control:
- Responsible for compilation of report to ensure accurate and timely transmission of various financial MIS reports
- To ensure compliance to all internal policies and systems wrt book keeping and accounting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.