Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:2307 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Assistant Manager - Finance - Consulting & Turnkey Project Firm - Dubai and Ghana (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance - Consulting & Turnkey Project Firm - Dubai and Ghana
Our client is a large consulting and turnkey project organisation based out of Dubai having its operations in EMEA, SEA region
Asst. Finance Manager
- Preparation of annual financial statements of subsidiaries and consolidated group financials in compliance with IFRS, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Financial management, planning and analysis.
- Management of capital investments, working capital and liquidity monitoring cash balance and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing and invest funds.
- Manage relationships with existing banks and insurance companies.
- Manage treasury department at HO level.
- Oversee employee benefit plans with emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial result to the Executive Board of Directors.
- Support the strategic decision-making process by delivering creative options that facilitate the business to take optimal advantages of opportunities.
- Forge strategic relationships and partnerships with clients, vendors, banking and investors.
- Manage and support major projects that require significant quantitative and qualitative analysis from a financial perspective.
- Development and implementation of a business risk management system to identify and mitigate any significant risks to the Group's operation.
- Bachelors degree in finance/economics and a Masters degree in business administration or CA or CFA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Strong track record of financial reporting and statutory compliance/audit.
Strong experience in building and managing efficient finance structures for capital intensive projects.
- Demonstrated track record of success and accomplishment in increasing managerial responsibility. Track record of developing and executing strategic decisions that create value and enhance the overall success of a business.
- Broad-based business orientation and experience partnering with business leaders to achieve objectives.
- Extensive experience that demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to provide strategic direction to the business with strong work ethics. Good communication and leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.