Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:12205 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Assistant Manager - Finance - CA - B2B eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance
We are seeking a CA with 1-3 years of experience to actively contribute to an exciting time of Growth & Development of the company. This is a career defining opportunity for someone who is a team player and has a desire to work in a dynamic, merit oriented environment.
About the role :
- Sound understanding of Accounting & Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting & Analysis for of key performance indicators and variance analysis
- Liaise with Auditors & Company Secretary for timely conduct of Statutory & Tax Audit and related filings
- Accounting Entries, Liaise with Internal & External stake holders, preparation of MIS & Budget
- Management reporting with Data Analysis & Presentations
- Documents and maintain the system of accounting policies, procedures and operating manuals
- Ensure accurate calculations of all direct and indirect tax liabilities and on-time payments for all statutory obligations.
Other Competencies :
- Ability to handle pressure
- Effective communicator and possess sound oral and written skills
- Collaborative and flexible working style
Eligibility : Certified CA
Why work with us :
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working here translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Company has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.