Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2003 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - Consumer Durable/Agri/Brewery/FMCG - CA (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for Month End, Quarter End & Year End Closing of Books of Accounts.
- Responsible for publishing the monthly Flash Results & CMR.
- Responsible for Trial Balance, General Ledger Scrutiny & Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statement as per IGAAP & IFRS.
- Responsible for complying with Accounting Standards, Companies Act & other statutory regulation in relation to Statutory & Tax Audit.
- Liaison with Tax/Statutory Auditors in providing necessary documentation for timely completion of Audits.
- Review of Form 3CD, Financial Statements including disclosures before adoption by Board & filing of the same with statutory authorities.
- Responsible for reviewing appeals at CIT(A) & ITAT levels & drive the proceedings.
- Responsible for review & filing of Income Tax & MAT Returns, TDS Returns & other statutory Returns with Income Tax Department in alignment with Global Tax Team.
- Responsible for review & filing of Income Tax & other statutory Return of McCain Canada.
- Responsible for computation of Tax Liability as per INDAS & payment of Advance Tax within due date.
- Responsible for computation of Deferred Tax Asset/Liability as per both IGAAP & IFRS & aligning the same with Global Tax Team.
- Responsible for complying with all Direct Tax related requirement of Global Tax Team
- Responsible to drive Advance Pricing Agreement, backup documentation, discussions with external consultants & aligning with the Global TP Team regarding APA.
- Responsible for reviewing & filing of Transfer Pricing Returns within due date.
- Responsible for preparing Segmental P/L for TP Study.
- Responsible for providing necessary support & information to our external partners for Transfer Pricing Study.
- Responsible for reviewing transactions with related party for TP implications.
- Responsible for getting the TP assessment done for all old pending appeals at various stages with the help of TP Consultants & Global TP Team.
- Responsible for complying with all TP related requirement of Global TP Team.
Professional/Technical Accreditations :
- CA Qualified with around 4-6 years of experience
- Strong Understanding of Direct Tax, Transfer Pricing & knowledge of GST
- Knowledge of SAP - FICO Module
- Expert in MS Excel / MS Word / Power-Point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.