Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:415 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Ensuring that Contractors/Suppliers Bills and other bills are checked properly and the same posted in the SAP system. Verify statutory deductions are made properly & accounted correctly considering the various provisions of law from time to time and ensure payments gets processed on time as per SOPM
2. Checking of Debit Notes for VAT & Taxes in coordination with concerned departments and monthly reporting to VP Finance
3. Monthly Reconciliation of all contractor, vendors, debtors
4. Overall control on day-to-day accounting. Checking account heads, Narration, posting thereof. Timely Scrutiny and closure of Trial Balance, Financials, and closure of audit half yearly and yearly, closure of Books of Accounts in SAP after audit
5. Tracking of all collections, receivables and new billing
6. Daily payment tracking sheet
7. Doing the Bank reconciliation and ensuring that all bank entries are posted on time
8. Passing and posting all audit entries, provisions required for audit/ monthly TB closure purpose
9. Ensuring that GST is properly charged on all customer billing on monthly basis
10. GST return filing and reconciliation
11. Supporting Monthly MIS reports
12. Preparing details required for Income tax and GST assessments.
Qualification - Qualified CA with 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant domain.
Key Skills Required - Knowledge of Accounts, Finance, Taxation, INDAS, IFRS, SAP is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.