Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:496 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Factory HR - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
To plan the manpower requirement at all levels/categories.
- To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget involving manpower, welfare, and administration
- To continuously work on improving people's productivity.
- To ensure 100% compliance to all the Statutes applicable to Factory
- To take ownership in ensuring the welfare facilities and other requirements.
- Recruit, Induct and Build the Talent in line with the requirements of Factory operations.
- To ensure that the grievances are redressed effectively.
- To work out a yearly Employee Engagement plan linked to Factory Business Plan.
- To ensure strict compliance to the HR Transformation, automation, Payroll and Systems guidelines without any deviations & to ensure proper implementation incentive systems.
Job Requirement -
- Minimum Education: MBA in HR/ PGDM
- Minimum Work Experience: 3+ to 7 years of experience in HR,
- Business Knowledge: Operational Knowledge of Beverage Industry / FMCG Industry
Manpower Planning and Recruitment
- Competent-Knowledge of compensation benchmarks and statutory laws,
- Gap analysis and filling vacant positions and sourcing,
- Job Description and Job Evaluation:
- Performance Management
- Design & roll out of training programs and ability to Design and Launch Annual Capability Building programs
- Career Management - Design and roll out of Assessment Center
Compensation and Benefits :
- Payroll & Benefits Administration. Maintain salary and pay ranges for various levels, basic knowledge of Compensation i.e. ability to coordinate surveys, fitments of associates.
HR Information Systems:
Knowledge of engagement models and survey tools as well as best practices to create a desired culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.