Head at PMS Consulting
Views:214 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Assistant Manager - Exports - Organic Commodities - Agri (5-10 yrs)
Purpose of Job
Build Export business of Organic and IPM (Food safe) Grains / Oilseeds / Pulses to markets of USA, Canada, Europe, U.K., Australia etc. Should have min 5-10 years- experience in export business development of Rice, Soybean, millets etc. Understanding of different country regulations on quality, certification. Understanding of sourcing from Organic Vendors and Farmer groups is desirable.
Key Responsibility Area :
a) Customer Access :
- Should be enjoying a customer connect as part of his existing job profile.
- Customers of Rice, Soybean, Wheat, Millets and Flours
- Be able to pitch the business independently to customers over phone, Video calling, face to face meeting
b) Export Market Understanding :
- Understand market specific quality requirements and customer specific nuances on buying of Organic and IPM produce
- Firm grip on costing of the entire value chain from the Farm to customer
c) Contacts with suppliers :
- Have a basic sense of supply base for Organic Products and should be able to leverage contacts to identify reliable suppliers/ Farmer groups
d) Certification & Documentation :
- Understand full documentation trail from Farm to customer for Organic produce
- Should be is a position to leverage contacts with major certification agencies to promote business
e) Contact with Support environment :
- Have relevant industry contacts to gain knowledge of ground projects for Organic Farming
- Understanding of Packing material and logistics for export
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.