Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1079 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager - Exports Logistics (3-6 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
Qualified candidate (Graduate or PG equivalent) with relevant industry exposure.
Preference : Candidates from related companies in Logistics would be preferred.
- The candidate should have maximum 3 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Should have dealt with containers.
- No restrictions in terms of industry of work
Job Description (Indicative pointers only):
- Proactively manages all aspects of international accounts not limited to order placement, inventory managements and coordinating logistics with minimal errors.
- Work with shippers and transloaders to execute bookings, and ensure vendors/suppliers/service providers are paid timely.
- Executes required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment
- Assures compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations
- Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Identifies risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plan and freight estimates for super loads, complex international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation of company's products
- Processes freight claims and customer complaints
- Reviews, prepares, and invoices for payment
- Audits export files for compliance and scan into database