Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:2383 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager - Exports Logistics (3-6 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
Qualified candidate (Graduate or PG equivalent) with relevant industry exposure.
Preference : Candidates from related companies in Logistics would be preferred.
- The candidate should have maximum 3 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Should have dealt with containers.
- No restrictions in terms of industry of work
Job Description (Indicative pointers only):
- Proactively manages all aspects of international accounts not limited to order placement, inventory managements and coordinating logistics with minimal errors.
- Work with shippers and transloaders to execute bookings, and ensure vendors/suppliers/service providers are paid timely.
- Executes required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment
- Assures compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations
- Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Identifies risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plan and freight estimates for super loads, complex international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation of company's products
- Processes freight claims and customer complaints
- Reviews, prepares, and invoices for payment
- Audits export files for compliance and scan into database
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.