Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:455 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Assistant Manager - Export - US Market (2-6 yrs)
Position: Asst. Manager - Exports (Education & Stationary Division)
Reporting To - Manager - Exports
Location - Chennai, Corporate Office.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
International Marketing in FMCG / Consumer Durable Business & Business Development in United States Geography.
- Lead sales planning, development and achievement of planned target for United States.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for opening business with large retail chain in United States in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To work closely with internal department for new product development / product improvisation, Production, 3rd Party Inspection / Audit and Logistic for smooth execution of orders.
- Independently handled export process by coordinating with business partner, understanding market requirement, suggesting appropriate products aligned with market needs, product costing, submitting quotation, order negotiation, booking order, sampling of new product development and shipment process.
- Travel Overseas for Business Meeting / Participation in International Trade Fairs.
- Analyzing Industry Export Data at periodic Interval and provide timely feedback to management on new opportunities and formulate action plan to capitalize the opportunities.
- Developing OEM business/Private Labels with Big Box retailers in United States
- Experience in working with large distribution companies in United States
- Must have complete understanding of statutory compliances and export documentation in this geography