Assistant Manager - Expatriate Taxation - Consulting Firm - CA (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Expatriate Taxation (only Qualified CA)
Responsible for building and developing the GMS Practice :
- Responsible for providing tax advice, which ensures optimum tax benefits for both the employer and employee
- Extensive meetings with Employer/ Employees, prior to deputation of employees to foreign locations and also post arrival to arrive at the right solutions. Services offered include assistance in complying with the requisite formalities
- Structuring attractive compensation packages, including advising on both domestic and cross border employee stock option plans
- Assist clients payroll/withholding tax compliance
- Structuring the assignment and assignment policies for the employer from a tax and social security perspective
- Responsible for expressing formal opinion on the basis of inputs from clients
- Ability to express opinions on visa and social security implications in respect of assignees coming into or going out of India.
- Other compliance services relating to setting up of liaison offices, preparation and filing of personal tax returns
- Understanding of various tax treaties and application of relevent articles of the treaty in finalising personnel tax returns / advisory work.
- Responsible for providing solutions with regard to FEMA provisions applicable to expariates / individuals
- Contributing to newspaper articles, knowledge management presentations etc. in respect of the above subjects
- Coaching and guiding the team members
- Building good rapport and working relationship with key client contacts
- Lead the management in risk compliance, internal reporting and client administration
- Ensuring 100% compliance with firm's internal risk manangement policies and client administration
- Acument for business development
- Proactively volunteer to take up / lead practice related initiatives viz; technical training sessions, firm events, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.