Analyst - HR legal & Research at Crescendo Global
Views:633 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Equity Research - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-9 yrs)
Candidates with 4+ years of experience in investment research/private equity evaluation.
Your future employer: Fast growing global research and analytics firm.
- Project and client management: Provide research support on public/private investment opportunities for clients covering areas such as:
- Fundamental and quantitative research for equity markets and private investment opportunities - involving financial modelling, report writing, investment committee presentations, due diligence reports
- Other research areas addressing specific client requests regarding researching on niche markets (e.g. US private lending space)
- Interact professionally with 3rd party entities (like investment fund managers, due diligence partners etc) on behalf of client over calls
- Research insights contribution: Support Investment Research team's efforts in developing inhouse research insights through articles, blog updates, infographics and other forms through own contribution as well as in collaboration with other team members
- MBAs (Finance) from top tier institutes, CFAs, CA rankers
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in private investment research, or related areas such as portfolio investment consulting or analytics
- Strong knowledge of finance, valuation modelling capabilities and writing skills; PowerPoint presentation skills would be added advantage
- Strong project management, time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Be independent in terms of interacting with client and client partners, manage own workflow with minimal guidance on project manager - Demonstrated ability to deliver top quality research output that is accurate, analytical and error free
What's in it for you :
1. A profitable organisation leading to personal and professional growth.
2. A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.