Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:3360 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Assistant Manager - Enterprise Sales - IT (5-6 yrs)
An MNC is hiring Account Managers for managing Enterprise Customers in Chennai & Hyderabad locations, who will work with the Sales Leader.The ideal candidate will possess both product sales and technical background that enables him or her to engage directly with the Customers, should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective. He/she is also expected to have the knowledge and capability to collect, understand and debate technical, legal and commercial aspects with SMEs at the client end.
- To Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan to meet and exceed business objectives.
- To Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and generate reference-able case studies. Forging relationship will include mapping across site selection, Business, Operations, Commercial, Technical and Legal teams at customer end.
- To be able to engage in productive discussions, translate their requirements/issues into business problems and liaison internally to resolve these issues.
- Key focus on contract management for strategic accounts w.r.t billing, collection, SLA, open issues and their resolution
- To Create & articulate compelling value propositions around offerings
- To Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) infrastructure solutions
- To Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- To Execute sales development activities to achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- To Work with Account to qualify opportunities
- To Work along with solutions team to create an optimized solution
- To Work with solutions and procurement to get the best price for given solution components from various Partners
- To Work with Finance team for creating tool for business case approval. To understand the impact of various commercial variables like NRC, Capex, ARC, Space and Power on commercial structuring and profitability.
- To Lead and facilitate the customer discussions to convince on value proposition and positioning of the services.
- To Lead and facilitate negotiation of the contract terms along with service description, SLA documentation to meet both client and company needs
- To Get the COF as per final agreed T&C and order logging through internal.
- To Monitor and report that results including Order Booking (ACV) & Revenue targets
- To Manage Revenue in the region
- To Facilitate issues during the Service Delivery along with project teams.
- To Facilitate Service Delivery team to get the timely delivery done
- To Facilitate billing and finance to get the revenue recognized month on month
- To Monitor and report that results including regional Revenue and P&L
- To Work on quarterly GTM plan and track sales opportunities
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Preferable BE with MBA from a Top B School
- Minimum 5/6+ years of experience in enterprises sales handling strategic accounts for similar businesses
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple partners in a fast-paced environment
- A detail orientation, ability to prioritize work and clearly communicate
- An eye for partner penetration to get more partners on board
- Superior interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and a strong commitment
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or reach out on 8451801646 for more queries