Founder at AV Global Advisory Services
Views:873 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Assistant Manager/DM/Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Relationship Manager - SME/Mid Corporate Segment - Banking (5-10 yrs)
SME /Mid Corporate Relationship Manager
Vacancy- Business Banking/ SME / Mid-Market RM
1. Agri finance
2. Construction Equipment Finance
3. Infrastructure Finance
4. Healthcare Finance
5. Warehouse Funding
Location - Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore, Hosur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Vijayawada, Mumbai, Across - Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala.
Grade- AM, DM, Manager, Senior Manager, AVP
Experience - Should have hands on experience in handling working capital, Term loan requirements, in MSME, SME & Mid-Market Segment. Candidates with relevant experience in Banks/NBFC Firms/ Credit rating agencies, willing to relocate can also apply can apply.
- To achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for customers.
- To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for, updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following complete lead conversion process.
- Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet share for all customers and product penetration and strategy for achievement under various initiatives jointly with branch banking team.
- RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which involves updating of the regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients. These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM's portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital at RM portfolio level.
- Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement sign off from customers, including deferral closure Ensuring cross selling of complete liabilities, corporate salary accounts, other asset products, TPP to the existing Relationships and its raised group accounts.
- Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization.
CTC- Up to 30 Lakhs (Depends on current CTC)