Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1388 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Manager - Distributor Business - Lubricants (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Distributor Business Manager - Industrial (AM) for our client with a global presence based at Surat / Kolkata/ Hyderabad / Chennai.
Division : Marketing & Services
Industry : Lubricants
Education : Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering - Regular Only
Experience : 4-9 YRS exp in Sales / Marketing of Industrial Consumables
- Managing Distributors. Understanding of B2B sales Management is essential.
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders both within & outside the organization.
- Track record of delivery of sales target & performance
Desirable : Lubricants & relevant local market knowledge
Mandate : Industrial Selling / B2B Industrial Sales / Industrial Consumable Sales
Working Conditions : 9 AM onwards , 5 days
The incumbent will develop and grow the business generated through the Channel partners within a defined geography. The role is accountable for delivering volume, gross margin, overdue targets and maintaining the HSEQ and ethics compliance with the distributor and their teams
1. Develop and agree (both internally and externally) the annual territory plan for each Account in the territory ensuring these plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners (OEM etc.)
2. Deliver financial performance targets for the Accounts within territory.
3. Execute prospecting strategy for the territory
4. Manage Distributor business reviews
5. Ensure that Distributors Implement the annual plans & customer service by.
- Identifying critical customer needs, and match our Value Proposition to those needs.
- Execution of agreed activities to maximize Customer and Company objectives and value
- Manager customer Relationship through distributor and resolve issues, if any.
6. Proactively manage and challenge all revenues and costs associated within the activity at the Account to maximize impact on Account profitability.
7. Improve and deliver customer experience in territory.
8. Working remotely and autonomously in sales territories.
9. Communicate and manage relationship with functions to ensure functional support requests are acted on and implemented.
10. Effectively use Customer Relationship Management tools to manage all aspects of the account relationship and build sustainable relationships throughout the distributor &customer organization, as well as our organization.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The job holder will be responsible for each Account Plan and manage input and output for the following planning purposes;
- Sales Forecasting, Projection, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning
- Prospecting Plan with input to prospecting database
- Account Receivables, Timely collections, input for AR reviews.
Critical Competencies for the Role
- Products & services knowledge
- Prospect & pipeline management (Account Development)
- Consulting & Value selling skills.
- Customer Relationship Management.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with Photograph with the below mentioned details -
Age & DOB:
Is your Grad regular:
Total Exp ( yrs):
Areas you are currently looking after:
Exp in Industrial Sales (yrs):