Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2249 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Direct Tax Regulation - Audit Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Role specific skillsets :
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Independently handling international tax assignments including :
a. Corporate Tax Return Filing
b. Expatriate tax planning and compliance
c. Withholding tax advisory and certification
d. Advisory on domestic and international tax issues
e. Structuring of inbound and outbound investments
f. Representation before tax authorities
- Client interface, liaison and relationship
- Managing a team including qualified accountants
Core Competencies :
- Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximize success.
- Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity : Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity : Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy).
- Leading People : Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change : Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration : Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development : Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective : Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
Required Candidate profile :
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to be,
- A Chartered Accountant, with 3 - 5 years experience in :
a. Income tax compliance, planning and advisory
b. Representation before tax authorities
c. Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
d. Basic understanding on Transfer Pricing
e. Working knowledge on International tax structuring
f. Working knowledge of Domestic Tax and Compliances
- Experience in/exposure to FEMA will be an added advantage
- Proven leadership abilities
- Very good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and process skills
Only candidates currently residing in or willing to relocate to Bangalore need apply.