Recruiter at Select Source International
Views:157 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Assistant Manager - Direct Tax - CA (3-7 yrs)
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
We're looking for a Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of experience in:
- Direct Tax law and Tax Treaty provisions
- Preparing income tax returns of corporates and individuals
- Handling preliminary inquiries raised by clients
- Handling scrutiny assessment proceedings and other departmental matters for Domestic and Foreign Companies
- Process involved in E-TDS return filing
- Expatriate tax planning & compliance.
- Independently / jointly handling International tax assignments.
- Handling Certifications required for foreign payments / remittances
- Computation of Total Income of Individual, Partnership firm, Companies & other entities such as HUFs & Trusts up to the stage of filing of return and other documents.
- Knowledge of Employee Taxation and be able to advise on structuring of salary.
- Knowledge of FEMA.
- Good IT skills i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to review data entry done by juniors.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Providing holistic tax solutions to Client tax issues considering domestic tax and international tax
- Provide tax risk analysis pro-actively on transactions planned by Clients
- Manage all tax compliances relating to a portfolio of Clients
- Client liaison.
- Research on aspects/issues arising on Domestic as well as International Tax.
- Appearing for assessments for domestic as well as foreign clients before I-Tax officer.
- Preparing details / submissions for re-assessment & scrutiny assessment cases.
- Handle consultation for TDS matters including applicability issuance of certificates and preparing TDS returns in various forms.
- Preparation, review and filing E-TDS return.
- Preparation and computation of Wealth Tax.
- Preparing proposals.
- Monitoring billing and recovery of clients.