Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:200 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Digital & Social Media - Retail (2-4 yrs)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
The Digital Media & Social Media manager is responsible for assisting the team in implementing origination's overall communications and marketing plan - focusing specifically on digital communications.
- Manages the company's social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas. Provide suggestions to management for improving social media presence and internal processes.
- Monitors various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides services.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Prepares weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keeps up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensures proper messaging is being executed online
- Identifies leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assists with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Coordinates with the teams and agency to ensure timely social content delivery
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- 2-4 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics (preferred)
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability to work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work towards many company initiatives at once
- Understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Office Environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.