Senior Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants
Views:3516 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Assistant Manager - Digital Media - Buying/Planning (3-6 yrs)
Role: Assistant Manager Digital Media
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Marketing / Advertisement / Communication from a reputed institute, having at least 3 to 6 years- experience in the Digital Media portfolio (corporate or media agency related experience)
1. Create Long term/short term strategy for the brands on each of the digital platforms like social, mobile, portals, analysis etc. and working towards specific brand objective.
2. Evaluate on the Media opportunities for the brands.
3. Execute innovative marketing opportunities to increase the digital buzz for the brands.
5. Manage the Digital Assets of the company like websites, social media pages, applications etc.
6. Collaborate with media agencies and evaluate them on a regular basis.
7. Collaborate with online influencers / bloggers to create brand advocacy.
8. Evaluate the media campaigns based on the planned vs. delivered and provide insights from the same.
9. Evaluate opportunities to increase online sales for the brand either through the existing web stores or associating with online retail / grocery sites.
Media buying and planning.
Social, Technology and Online Reputation and listening tools.
Interested Candidates are requested to reach out to the consultant directly at +91-9916666530 or drop your updated CV's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.