Partner at Anther Human Resource Solutions
Views:9132 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (3-7 yrs)
Be accountable for successful delivery of brands vision through Digital marketing programs via appropriate services and other partners.
- Provide category level governance of the service delivery (as needed to ensure strong program delivery)
- Design and manage complete digital and social strategy and its implementation and ensure proper delivery of same through various ways
- Engage in planning and delivery of digital program elements classified as innovation; including but not limited to brands websites, search related marketing (SEO and more), social media (across platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc) e-commerce, mobile marketing, online analytics. Manage agency relationships and bridging gap between brand and the agency.
- Develop strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and how to effectively leverage them to drive digital platform effectiveness
- Liaison with technical and service delivery partners and also the creative agencies involved in creating the digital campaigns
Experience : 4-5 years of overall digital marketing experience (including mandatory 3-4 years of agency experience)
Reporting to : Digital Marketing Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.