Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:3388 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing - Education (2-6 yrs)
Assistant - Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing the company's online marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is well-rounded: analytical, and metrics driven.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working on multiple digital accounts and campaigns
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple ad platforms aligned to business objectives
- Identify trends, insights and optimize campaign performance based on the insights
Required Experience :
- Should have 2 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage & convert
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to optimize campaigns, landing pages based on the real-time performance and ROI
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Graduate/PG Degree. Strong Analytical bent of mind preferred.
- Exposure to website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Kissmetrics etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in salesforce OR any other CRM platform would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.