Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:4400 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Assistant Manager - Digital & Communication - Oil & Gas Sector (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a AM - Digital & Communication with our client with a global presence based at Mumbai.
Job Location : Mumbai (Andheri East)
Department : Marketing & Services
Reports to : Vice President - Public Affairs & Corporate Communication
Education : Degree holder preferably with post-graduation in marketing/ mass media.
Experience : About 2+ yrs experience in relevant positions in competitive environment
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 9 AM onwards, 5 days
Oil and Gas sector is a very dynamic and very competitive market with limited brand awareness. Continuous innovation is the key. Internally requires high level of cross-functional coordination to achieves common objectives/results of the affiliate. Respecting at all times the Group Code of Ethics and Health, Safety and Environmental charters.
- Pan India Planning & execution of Corporate Communication, Digital, ATL Campaigns
- Support the PR and communication reach across the nation for institutional Brand Building
Corporate Communications :
1) Implement the corporate communication strategy for India covering all its target audiences - employees, global management teams, trade, B2B and B2C consumers.
2) Work with the PR agency on press releases, new product launches, speaker opportunities, and participation in relevant industry events
3) Co-ordinate and manage relationships with the PR agency and Digital Content Agency to ensure quality campaign creatives and press releases.
4) Prepare for all possible crisis situations covering all touchpoints of the organization including and not restricted to plants, offices, construction sites.
5) Content management for all knowledgebase presentations, videos, website and collaterals related to corporate communications.
6) Support the VP with the corporate branding campaigns at the airport and offices and report back consistently.
7) Ensure complete end to end vendor management and due diligence and anti-corruption adherence on all contracts.
1) Member of Digital and Innovation team for India - support the digital and innovation roadmap in India encompassing Supply chain, Website, Operations, Sales, Product innovation and local innovation challenges.
2) Coordinate with all departments internally within the company to implement all the digital tools and B2B Invariant tools.
3) Support the migration of the main website to the new platform of Drupple from the current Fatwire - ensure the right agency to implement this work is hired and constantly monitor the same.
4) Liaise with the agency to ensure Facebook and social media assets are maintained and constant outreach is planned to leverage on our captive consumer base on these assets.
5) Support implementation of internal Digital tools for business processes
6) Ideate and support the development of internal tools (digital) to build efficiency.
Internal Communications :
1) Regularly update the information on the Intranet
2) Push regular updates to regional communication teams to publish
3) Support the agency in the design & creation of internal publications
- Continuous involvement for centrally coordinated marketing and digital Communication activity.
- Ensure Group policies are adhered to for all type of communication through all mediums, internal & external.
- Work in tandem with all business lines to constantly support with Digital and Communication activities
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Creative/Innovative / good communication / negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills/team orientation + culturally sensitive.
- Team player
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume alongwith with the below-mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Comfortable Commute to Andheri ( Y/N)
MBA Year - Specialization - Institute :
Is your MBA regular :
Total Exp :
Industries worked in :
Exp in Digital Communication ( Yrs) :
Ex[ in Handling PR agencies ( yrs) :
Geographies Handled :
Current Organization :
Current Design :
Current CTC (Fixed + variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
DOB & Age :
Gaps in Ed / Career if any (specify with time period &Reason) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.