Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:73 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandising - Retail Apparel & Fashion (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandising (Interim Role)
Leading Indian Retail Apparel and Fashion manufacturing company headquartered in Bangalore. A market leader in the athleisure category with high-quality products coupled with an organized and extensive network of distributors pan India has created a paradigm shift in the way consumers perceive innerwear in the country.
1. Process Excellence
- An understanding of their function AS-IS process and existing process gaps.
- Provide the BPR partner with an explanation on-ground process steps, current challenges & GAP, KPI's, Tech used, RACI, cross functional linkages etc
- lead cross-functional process workshops to explain current controls, governance & inter-departmental linkages
- Co-ordinate with other CTMs to schedule cross-functional meetings.
- Share challenges faced by internal & external stakeholders in the current process
- Setting up meeting with relevant stakeholders to capture voice of customer/ channel/ vendor/ employees
- Brainstorm along with other stakeholders to arrive at best in Class "To-Be" Process
- Review the Final "To-be process" with process owner /functional head & Leadership.
- Schedule meetings & support in getting sign off from PAGE key stakeholders
- Support BPR partner in documentation of TO-BE processes within the BPM (ARIS) tool.
- Champion the BPR implementation for their process along with process Owner
- Be the first point of contact for functions, BPR partners and BE team to resolve issues
- Internal Change Agent - Communicating within a function how change benefits both the organization and employee
- Drive adoption of "To-be" process
2. Functional Understanding
- Budget Planning
- VM Calendar
- Design and Execution of EBO Windows
- EBO Store Launch - Planning, Planograms, Display Assortments
- Beat Plan PJCP for Store Visit and Evaluation
- VM Checklist for Store Visit
- Shop-in-shop execution
- VM Guidelines and Concepts
- VM Training
Years of Experience: Minimum 10+ years of Process Excellence Facilitation Management experience in a Reputed Corporate
- Would prefer hands on experience in on implementing process improvement
- Hands on knowledge on process mapping and review methodologies.
Duration: 12 Months