Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting at Credo Consulting
Views:196620 Applications:3374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2314
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Strategic Research/Opportunity Assessment/Risk Assessment - KPO (3-6 yrs)
Are you someone with :
- 3 to 6 years of experience in industry/country/business/market/financial research
- Experience into databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, One Source, etc is preferable
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights is a big plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office and various databases
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS-Excel will be an added advantage
Would be interested in a role that involves :
- Highly proactive and action oriented individual adept at using tools/databases to retrieve information quickly, use skills and imagination in searching relevant information that is challenging to mine and increase proficiency gradually in processing such information
- In depth knowledge of analytical tools and frameworks; ability to build client-ready deliverables and identify new approaches and analytical frameworks for complex client-specific situations.
- Workflow management skills- managing multiple projects & deliverables simultaneously, raising flags for both under utilization and over utilization etc.
- Deliver and develop in-depth insights on company/industry/country/region (e.g business, operational, financial and geo-political risks, macro and micro-economic analysis, market structure and opportunity research, company/industry analysis and forecast etc.)
- Build specialized understanding of related insurance/re-insurance markets globally (size, market and cost structure, competitive intelligence, trend etc.)
Please apply on the position if it excites you, and i will get back to you.