Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - SEO - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
- Manage day-to-day SEO tasks & projects.
- Ensure a careful balance of on/off page optimization including content generation and link building (internal/external).
- Clear understanding of search algorithms and proper leverage these components in the SEO strategy.
- Measurement and reporting of all organic traffic and sales across all properties and page types.
- Work with Product managers to build SEO roadmap and properly execute against it.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and inform other stake holders on required changes.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5-9 years of SEO experience.
- Preference for experience in E-commerce SEO and managing large traffic websites.
- Proficient in Google Webmaster tools & Bing Webmaster tools
- Proficient in Web Analytics tools such as; Google Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.