Recruiting Associate at XL Recruiters
Views:1484 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (3-5 yrs)
Great Opportunity with an IT service based company in Hyderabad. The company combines the power of domain, enterprise and digital technologies to reimagine business processes for customers and their ecosystem. Its consultative and design thinking approach makes societies more productive by helping customers run businesses.
Role: HRBP (AM/DM/Manager)
- Business Partnering Strategies, Policy execution
- Build relationship with associate up to level of managers and implement engagement plan, model for the respective BU managed .
- Identify issues/concerns and guide the associate appropriately.
Assist in closing in all operational issues related to attrition completed within the defined SLAs
- Identify trends and patterns and voice it to respective account/leadership team for future course correction. Total Rewards
- Work with HRBP Managers on addressing queries related to Comp Increment, Incentive- Performance Management Framework
- Responsible for implementation of the performance management processes ( like orientation sessions ) that includes goal setting, appraisal as per corporate norms
- Adherence to all defined timelines and norm
- Assist in implementation of performance development plans to enable associates meet career aspirations
- Provide inputs on employee development programs, customization of programs to the L&D team for respective BU / SBU
- Support in driving ESAT and Internal VoC survey response for the respective BU's managed .
- Drive employee engagement programs for the respective BU managed and drive HRBPs on the same .
- Guides the HRBPs to institutionalize a robust communication model to ensure maximum connect of employees with management and dissemination of information.
- Provide feedback from the ground (employee pulse) to COEs, participate and influence in org level engagement activities in order to drive engagement at org level and across the units consistently.