HR Executive - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants LLP
Views:396 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager - Buyer - Retail (3-15 yrs)
Hiring for females for the role of Buyer - Manager/Assistant/Deputy for a very well known brand for Mumbai(Bandra) location.
Category Handling : Women's Western Wears, Lingerie's, Lounge Wear, Athleisure or Sleepwear.
- In order to achieve the above the person executes buying strategies of multiple brands (maximum 2 brands) in the category handled through:
- Suggests inputs to seniors for preparing the annual sales plan of the respective brands in the category handled.
- Executes buying strategies of the respective brands in the category handled to achieve the sales (Budget Achievement & growth %) and margin (Intake & Rupee margin %) targets.
- Suggests the buying strategy / pricing strategies / 'Sourcing Strategies' for brands in the category handled.
- Interacts with vendors to ensure new introductions, on-time delivery and right product at right costing.
- Ensures that the PO gets raised on time to maintain OTIF (On Time In Fulfillment).
- Maintains the phasing / delivery of orders (season-wise) as per the OTB (Open To Buy) budget.
- Ensures timely (as per the critical path) 'Range Presentation' to seniors.
- Evaluates the market trend analysis / competition analysis reports / customer survey reports to gather inputs for formulating the next season's strategy.
- Develops the products with the team and the design team in line with the set expectations.
- Guides the VM team w.r.t the arrangements made by them.
- Sets the range planner / PLM for the season on a continuous basis in line with the set expectations.
- Continuously undertakes product innovation & new product development by providing new fashion inputs for story / theme / concept creation while ensuring consistent brand handwriting.
- Ensures that the range planning is in alignment with the target customer profile and the brand DNA.
- Initiates on the sampling process w.r.t innovation & guides the team on the same, as per the defined critical path.
- Visits stores/Comp Shops to ensure customer delight, to understand new trends & competitors product mix.
Interested candidates can apply or can share their references on
Contact No 6260151860
Contact Person : Jyotsana Dewhare