Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:230 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Liasioning - Metal/Mining Industry (10-12 yrs)
Qualification : Graduation with LLB
Year of Exp: 10 yrs - 12 yrs
- Candidates having experience in Iron Ore or Metal mining industry would be preferable.
- "Local candidates" would be more preferred who have worked in similar capacity although.
Roles & Responsibilities (Indicative only):
1. Processing proposal for alienation of Government lands through effective coordination with the Govt. officials.
2. Prepare & processing the Forest Diversion Proposal with DFO Office, RCCF Office and concern Range Officers.
3. Taking approval from forest department to cut obstacle forest or private trees as per captioned project business.
4. Processing Private Land application of different stages with coordinating Govt. officials.
To prepare strategic tools for planning, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the Land acquisition process.
5. Planning and Implementing CSR activities Health & Educational Programme.
6. Maintaining good relationship with villagers, opinion makers & PRI members for smoothening of land acquisition process.
7. Obtaining RoW (Right Of Way) and relinquishment of land from different departments.
8. Liasioning with R&R department regarding RR activities & take part in a CSR activities.