Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:597 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Legal & Company Secretary - FMCG - LLB (2-5 yrs)
- Company Secretary & LLB Degree.
- 70% into Legal role
- 30% into Company Secretary Role
- Reports to Legal Counsel, India
- 2-6 years of CS & experience in similar MNC setup with exposure in legal
- Good Interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, situational leaderships are key requirements for this role
- Good stakeholder management
- Should be able to collaboratively work across functions/geographies (Regional/Global teams)
- Should have an eye for details with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication is important
- Ability to deal with ambiguous challenges
- Ability to win with limited resources
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located in South Asia and SSA.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Kohler contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws, MK Denial screening, etc.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.