Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:216 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - IT Risk Management & Compliance (2-8 yrs)
Our Client has more than 3 decades of experience in fund management, and they bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to their investors. They have a strong and proud lineage and is a Joint Venture with one of the world's leading fund management companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in information Security Risk Management initiatives
- Develop and execution of end to end third-party risk management program across enterprises
- Execution of IT Compliance Program for Information & Cyber Security Requirements (e.g. regulatory, ISO27001 standards, IT Act, UIDAI, CERT-In).
- Handle/ assist internal and external IT/ regulatory/ compliance Audits.
- IT compliance assurance to related parties and supporting functions.
- Execution of security testing program and achieve compliance.
- Drive and execute Information Security awareness related activities.
- Drive Information Security projects/implementation & tracking its activities.
- Develop and Maintain Information Security Policies, Processes and standards/guidelines to address all applicable regulatory and ISO requirements.
Skills & Competencies
- Should have executed third party risk management program for enterprise.
- Should have experience in the management of VA/PT program.
- Should have experience in the deployment of various tools like DLP, Compliance tracker.
- Should have experience in implementing of ISO27001 for the enterprise.
- Should be strong in driving compliance activities along with technical skills.
- Articulate & good verbal & written communication skills.
- Capability to drive activities with minimal guidance.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate from a known university
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of InfoSec
- Certifications like CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.