Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:1587 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Investment Bank - India Market - NAV (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager - Investment Bank Office - India Market - NAV
- Indian Fund Accounting and NAV Computation Professional with 5 to 8 years of experience post qualification in computing NAV's without error, Timely submission of reports in line with regulatory and management requirements etc.
- Our distinguished client is looking out for an individual with insurance experience especially in investment mid-office or back office or a chartered accountant with experience in book closure and preparation of financial statements. You will be responsible for investment operations, compliance, managing audits etc.
LOCATION : Gurgaon
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Ensuring NAV is generated accurately on day-to-day basis and all trades are settled without fail according to Indian Markets
- Understanding IRDAI regulations and continuously assessing compliance and study of new circulars etc.
- Preparing schedules, IRDA reporting, shareholder reporting and management reporting etc.
- Providing support to concurrent auditors and statutory auditors by providing timely data and ensuring successful completion of the same.
- Preparing IC meeting agenda, data for the deck, review of standard operating procedures, investment policy and minutes of the meeting.
- 2 to 6 years of experience post qualification.
- Effective controls on data.
- NAV computed and processed daily without errors.
- Timely submission of reports in line with regulatory and management requirements and continuous efforts to reduce time taken to make reports with enhanced controls.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the investment functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.