Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - International Logistics - Edible Oil (3-10 yrs)
Job Location - Mumbai
Industry - edible oil
Experience - International Logistics must. Team Lead expected.
Designation - AM /DM , depending on closeness to the requirement.
- Entire Logistics Management & Dispatch Management
- Responsible for Warehouse & CFA Operation
- Responsible for Inventory & Vehicle Operations
- For entire business including Oils. BID, LD & BYM
- Will have a team reporting into the person - Kindly confirm (on rolls & Off Rolls)
- Planning delivery timetables. Monitoring stock levels and aging of stock. Ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Tracking timely dispatch & delivery of products from depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Develop processes to minimize damages, theft and other losses along with swift claim settlement process to ensure no loss to organization
- Work closely with planning & plant team to manage seasonality, plant shut down, NPD etc. to support the business.
Please mention the Volume expected to manage on daily/monthly basis- ( monthly - 800MT to 1000MT)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.