Associate Consultant at Talific Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:726 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - HR Strategy & Planning - Passenger Car Business - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (5-10 yrs)
Note:Candidate Must be Full time MBA/preferred from Premium institute.
Deputy Manager - HR(Corporate Strategy & HR Planning)
- Corporate Strategic Planning with specialization in HR Digital Transformation & Process Enhancement
- Drive Company Vision & Strategy (Top to bottom down approach) and ensure implementation by defining Operation KPI through Structured approach (Balance score card / DST mechanism).
- Building Short & long-term (MT) strategies/ business plans for ensuring lean & flexible operations.
- Bringing - Synergy in corporate operations by centralizing processes between multi-plants functions through benchmarking / outsourcing / process excellence
- Developing strategies for bringing the era of Change Management through Automation & Digital Transformation
- Developing overall HR strategy and preparing action plans to achieve efficiency in talent acquisition, succession planning and change management
- Strategy architect credited with implementation of innovative HR initiatives to streamline processes & capitalize on organizational growth opportunities.
- Implemented new HR systems & processes in the organization; drove HR process automation in other HR Areas.
- Data migration strategy, leading HR related projects led from the Business Segment / HR Group; developing professional network both internally and externally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.