Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:299 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO (4-8 yrs)
The role would be responsible to understand requirements of business they handle & provide a combination of strategic and tactical support (drive performance management, Associate engagement and development, Career counseling/coaching, compliance of HR practices and guidelines ) to address core business needs and further enable the growth agenda.
- Manage Associate HR query on ground & resolve within the SLA
- Work with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues.
- Provide ongoing support to Business leadership by serving as an advisor in both a business and people related capacity
- Execute & implement major HR processes
- Coach leaders in the career development of all assigned associates by educating them on the career model and providing guidance on career plans/training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develops the supporting strategies to align associate, processes, and work related systems in order to achieve meaningful levels of job satisfaction and retention for associate base.
- Maintain personnel information in all appropriate systems; monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition vs. plan; report on capacity, chargeability, and availability; analyze trends and make recommendations and follow through with actions.
- Manage headcount plans to drive promotions, transfers, and attrition (both managed and un-managed) decisions.
- Manage associate satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention.
- Handle any other tasks as may be delegated by the supervisor or senior management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- MBA HR from a top Business School having 4 - 8 years of work experience and currently working as AM / DM HR Business Partner in an MNC BPO / IT Company.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR & an understanding of Employment Law/HR practices
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to build strategic partnership. Builds relationships internally and externally Collaborates across the organization to maximize outcomes
- Knowledge of the business supported and market demographics, critical capabilities, and trends impacting the specific business being supported.
- Good presentation skills and able to relate and communicate with the middle & senior management
- Knowledge of MS- Office
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates can call us at 040-40101210/11.