Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:25524 Applications:1723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:803
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Global Asset Macro Research (2-5 yrs)
- Undertake research on traditional and alternative asset classes
- Undertake research on Fund managers.
- Analyse the trends and conditions in asset classes with particular emphasis on the identification of emerging risks, including default and recovery patterns and links to specific risk drivers and future outlook
- Forecast asset returns based on economic scenarios for short, medium and long terms using both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Conducting micro economic research for traditional as well as alternative assets classes.
- Using quantitate methods to develop insights.
- Proven 2-3 years of experience in investment research.
- Possession quantitative analysis and Macro economic.
- Highly proficient in all assets classes knowledge.
If you think this role excites you, please apply on the position and I will get back to you on your cellphone.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.