Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:310 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Demand Planning/Supply Chain Management - Adhesive/Paint Industry (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Demand Planning/Supply Chain Management - Adhesive/Paint Industry
- The purpose for this position is to ensure that the Supply Network process is completed as per the schedule by ensuring the involvement of the Factory Planning.
- The position's responsibility is to Reduction in stock outs and improved availability, will have to focus on reduction LOS through improved availability through timely production.
Role Responsibilities :
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with production planning & commercial (logistics)
- Overseeing inventory Management
- Creating, implementing and managing distribution strategies to guarantee all product, is sent on time
- Championing a culture of measurement .
Candidate Requirement :
- Engineering / MBA
- Strong knowledge of Demand Planning processes
- From Mumbai / Pune only
PAN India Recruiters