Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3167 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Assistant Manager - Demand Planner - FMCG - IIM/IMT/NITIE/FMS/MDI (2-7 yrs)
- Ensure the right network configuration in consultation with the SBU.
- Determine and ensure execution of deployment strategies for finished goods.
- Regularly monitor stock availability/production adherence with regard to servicing of STRs on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the agreed network/lanes are configured in SAP.
- Coordinate with the production team for the production changeover and ensure demand realignment through the demand planner whenever required.
- Re-run inventory model if need be, to assess new norms with significant network changes.
- Preparation of S&OP templates for the Pre S&OP and S&OP.
- Coordinates activities related to the demand side for the sales and operations planning process.
MBA From top ranked college/ premier college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.