Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:3868 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Data Analytics - Energy & Natural Resources (6-10 yrs)
- 6-9 years strong experience with large datasets in the ENR industry, with special focus on Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects in the ENR domain
- Handle large volumes of structured and unstructured datasets in the Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities industry to generate insights
- Working collaboratively with onshore KPMG teams in the development of and delivery of business recommendations
- Be the key member who can lead development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as KGS point of contact for the onshore country teams
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis. Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.