Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:4968 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Assistant Manager - Data Analytics & Business Intelligence - Insurance Services Firm (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager : Data Analysis Analytics (4-6 years)
- Analytics job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years experience in the insurance services industry. You will use your experience in Analytics (SQL, R/python, advance excel & VBA) for mining and analyzing data using databases and analytic software.
- Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as an Assistant Manager position. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer :
- A leading, global firm providing bespoke, innovative analytics solutions in structured and unstructured data to clients across multiple industries
- Extensive experience in writing complex queries and subqueries in SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL and strong experience is the development of stored procedures, functions, and triggers and working with indexes in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Generating complex dashboards, Reports, Scorecards, Visualizations and Adhoc reports according to the business requirements in various reporting tools like WebFOCUS, Tableau and SSRS.
- Designed and developed the data transformations for various source system data extraction; data staging, movement and aggregation; Performed data manipulations.
- Knowledge in Full Life Cycle Development of Data Warehousing and have extensively worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica Power Center.
- Writing and Optimizing SQL Queries and Procedures in Oracle/SQL Server for existing Reports and Dashboards in webFOCUS and Tableau
- Designing, Modelling and Development of data marts to support Reports and Dashboards
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience mining and analysing data using databases and analytic software.
- Expertise in Data modelling, Data mining, Data wrangling, churning and munching
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification and/or relevant consulting or industry expertise.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry, with a focus on either insurance or investment management.
- Experience in or exposure to an Internal Audit setting.
Knowledge of at least one of the following :
- Business Intelligence / Data visualization tools such as Power BI and QlikView
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.