Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:2343 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Data Analytics - BFS (2-5 yrs)
- This role is responsible for all aspects of Data Analytics.
Managerial Responsibilities - NA
Functional Responsibilities :
- Understand requirements of Analytics projects from the business stakeholders
- Collect/Prepare/Transform data as required by the analysis
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns using the appropriate analytical techniques
- Interpret Results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant stakeholders
- Helping business with ad-hoc queries raised by stakeholders
- Develop BI dashboard to help businesses keep track of important KPIs
- Automate analytics project processes wherever required
Job Requirements :
Qualifications Bachelors or Master's degree in Stats / Math's / Engineering
Experience - 2-5 years of experience in Analytics
- Experience in Finance and Risk Analytics preferred
- Hands on experience in statistical and machine learning techniques such as logistic regression, Hypothesis Testing, Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest etc.
- Should have worked on optimization of predictive modeling and parameter tuning, model performance assessment etc.
- Must have worked on any of these Analytics tools - R/Python
- Proficiency in using query languages such as MSSQL/ PostgreSQL/Hive/Spark etc
- Behavioral Competencies Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with fast changing needs.
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.