Assistant Manager - Cyber Security - Government Sector (8-10 yrs)
ROLE &RESPONSIBILTY : ASSISTANT MANAGER- CYBER IN GOVERNMENT
- Cyber security and/or Privacy, IT Audit, IT Risk/Compliance Management with focus on delivering projects in the government sector (working with ministries and departments of state/central government)
- In-depth understanding of government sector is required - previous experience of working with government sector (India/global)
- Background in pre-sales activities such as responding to RFPs/RFIs are required. Should be conversant in working on DPR preparation including low level design, RFP / EOI preparation etc.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills
- 8+ years of overall experience with at least 6 years of relevant experience in cyber security and related fields of work
- Must have experience in working in at least 3 completed projects for large, enterprise scale Clients in security advisory / review related work
- Should have experience of working for at least 3 government clients (state or central government). This does not include PSUs.
- Education 60% above throughout academics
- One 3 years (at least) regular course is must either Diploma or Graduation
Course: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Certification: PMP / CISM / CISSP / CISA / CRISC / ITIL / ISO 27001/22301/20000 LI/LA (At least one)
WORK TIMING: Monday to Friday
WORK LOCATION: Gurgaon
Apply / contact 7208280887
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.