HR at Tejmay Services
Views:772 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Customer Service Process - Car Selling Platform (5-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Customer Service Cars24
We are hiring Assistant Manager - Customer Service for our client Cars 24.
About us :
- A rickety Ambassador or a shining new Porsche, a JK or a TN registration plate, an accidental car or one which wouldn- t start, none of it matters because we buy any car at the best price. We have a simple solution to the most complex problem that a car owner faces - selling his/ her car - and our solution is deeply rooted in technology which is why it works. Execution is our game and we are killing it! At present, we trade a couple thousand cars every month, making us by far the most signifiacant and largest player in the used car industry.
- Guess what? We are the fastest growing young business out of India in the last one and a half year - all of it while still being in stealth mode! With 57 branches across 12 major cities in India, we are scaling up rapidly and are on the road to profitability. If you want to work with a business that has the potential to be one of the largest tech companies to emerge out of India, talk to us. We are looking for talented individuals who are excited about working long term, in building a valuable business. We want folks who value building things from the ground up.
About the team :
Our captains are Vikram Chopra (Wharton, IIT Bombay, Sequoia Capital, McKinsey) and Mehul Agrawal (BCG, IIM Calcutta, Forbes 2016 Asia 30-under-30, Forbes 2015 India 30-under-30). Both of them had earlier founded FabFurnish.com. The rest of our team are driven, passionate individuals who possess excellent credentials, and have come together at CARS24.com to do the most phenomenal work of their lives. As folks at CARS24.com say,
- No one wants to tell their grandchildren that they missed out on this one."
FAQs (to get you started):
How are you different from OLX, CarDekho and others? We are nothing like classifieds. The fact that classifieds don- t work is the reason why we exist. Think about your experience or your friend- s/ relative's experience of selling a car. Was it painful? If the answer is yes, CARS24.com is here to change that. We are a C2B business that buys cars directly from customers and offers the best price through a live online auction. So far we have auctioned 1.5 lakh cars. With 85% of the used car market still being unorganized and we being the only organized. player, we are going for the big kill!
Do you have a US/ China equivalent?
- Honestly, we don't know! We understand the problem of used cars in India and we have a solution that works. It is proving itself day in and day out and we are seeing crazy success. If innovation excites you without caring about precedents, talk to us.
- How about funding? The truth is that unlike most startups, we are already making enough money to cover our costs easily. So, we don- t think we will need hundreds of millions, as we have a very viable business model that is scaling fast. However, some of the strongest VCs are our investors, because we are out there to win and we have a formidable strategy in every aspect.
- Why is the business in stealth mode? It gives us the focus to solve problems. It is important to preserve the special business that we are building.
ABOUT THE ROLE - As a per of customer experience and retail process excellence team of the fast paced auto company, need to ensure process adherence at Retail Branches to ensure quality customer Interaction and long term brand development
Key Responsibilities :
1. Leading the project of Monitoring Quality of In- Person Interactions done with customer by Retail team (Audio-Video audits) with a team size of 70-80 quality analysts
2. Identifying areas of quality and performance improvement, finding errors and developing ways to fix them, ensuring zero compliance issues
3. Sharing Inputs and Recommendations on how to improve the process/guidelines
Key Skills needed:
- Good Communication skills- Written and Spoken.
- Sharpness,strong sense of initiative, acumen to learn and adapt
- Customer centricity
- Multi-tasking and ability to connect with people across teams & levels PAN INDIA
- Experience with working on relevant, fast-paced and high energy environments